Skip to content

Blaze Engulfs Bijulee Bhawan in Paltan Bazaar: Swift Response Averts Disaster

A massive fire broke out at Bijulee Bhawan on Friday evening, sparking panic among residents and passersby in Paltan Bazaar. Authorities suspect an electrical defect as the cause of the blaze, which ignited around 4 pm. Prompt action from fire tenders, numbering around seven or eight, prevented the flames from spreading to nearby structures. Despite the intensity of the fire, no casualties or injuries were reported, with everyone evacuated safely. However, the extent of damage remains uncertain. The investigation, focusing on electrical faults, is underway, with authorities prioritizing safety and coordination with relevant agencies. Residents anxiously await updates, hoping for a swift resolution and a return to normalcy in the area.

Back To Top