skip to Main Content

Major Fire Engulfs Biswanath Commercial Complex in Suspected Short Circuit

A significant fire erupted at a commercial complex in Assam’s Biswanath district, specifically in the Monabari locality. The blaze, suspected to have been caused by a short circuit, resulted in the destruction of several commercial establishments within the complex, with properties worth several crores of rupees lost. Prompt response from fire tenders helped bring the situation under control, and fortunately, no casualties were reported during the incident.

This Post Has 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top